Our world is in crisis.
There is an avalanche of destruction that threatens our environment, our health, our rights, and our future. Our world needs change agents who are willing to speak up for social justice.
This essential handbook is for the activists and advocates who are inspired to be part of the social revolution, but who struggle with feeling isolated. helpless, angry, or disillusioned.
This guide shows you:
- why our brain sabotages our activism and advocacy
- the hidden reasons why people fight our message
- the myths behind positive thinking
- how to cope with stress and avoid burnout
- how to develop skills to transform anger, guilt, and sadness into becoming a more resilient change agent.
Staying Positive in a F*cked Up World is available in paperback or as an ebook.